New Images To Probe Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2011
      Don Hardin has been hard at work scanning clips from Bill Webb and the
      Sharon Knapp Estate.

      And to surprise everyone, I actually got around to processing them and

      The direct links are here:

      http://probecontrol.artshost.com/BWebb/index.html

      http://probecontrol.artshost.com/Knapp/index.html

      The main link is http://probecontrol.artshost.com

      I have never figured out why some things display on this site, and others
      don't. I have been archiving the mailing list messages, and noticed they
      are not showing up on the above site at all.

      If anyone has any recommendations for a better free site, let me know, and I
      will give it a try.