Scanner Prop on Ebay

  • antimatterguy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hey everyone, I've listed my hero scanner prop for sale on ebay. The title is "Search "Probe" Hero Scanner Prop" and the item # is 230591982415.

      Just FYI in case anyone is interested.
    • kc8nqa
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
        Glad to see you did well with your scanner.

        I know times are tough, I considered parting with one I have been holding onto for awhile.

        I started two others but alotta things goin on in the last few months. May eventually finish em - One Day.

        Have a Great Day ALL.
        Mike S.

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "antimatterguy" <antimatterguy@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone, I've listed my hero scanner prop for sale on ebay. The title is "Search "Probe" Hero Scanner Prop" and the item # is 230591982415.
        >
        > Just FYI in case anyone is interested.

      • ken caslis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
          Thanks Mike, yeah times are tough.