Scanner for sale

  • antimatterguy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2011
      Hello everyone. Awhile back I bought one of Mike's scanners. I paid about $500.00 for it on ebay. I'll sell it quick for less. If you are interested send me a private email.

      Thanks,
      Ken
    • brooks@firestation-studios.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2011
        Hi Everyone!

        Was rattling around ebay last week, and they had some cool "Lockwood"
        items for sale.

        The one line illustration from an old TV guide-esque magazine is unique
        (and nostalgic), and the official photo was a great shot of good ol'
        "Probe 1".

        If these aren't on the website yet, here they be...

        Brooks

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2011
          Hi, Brooks. Unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible), I don't believe your pictures attached to the e-mail you sent the group. i think Yahoo strips certain attachments off of e-mails.

          However, I searched eBay and found the auctions you indicated, and have sent the pictures to the appropriate parties.

          Thanks so much for bringing this to the attention of the group.

          Jim Alexander

          Hi Everyone!

          Was rattling around ebay last week, and they had some cool "Lockwood" items for sale.

          The one line illustration from an old TV guide-esque magazine is unique (and nostalgic), and the official photo was a great shot of good ol' "Probe 1".

          If these aren't on the website yet, here they be...

          Brooks

        • ken caslis
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 23, 2011
            Thanks Jim, I didn't know how to attach a photo to my post...here is a photo of the scanner and necklace. All I'm trying to get for it is $350.00.
            thanks,Ken