Re: [probe_control] Re: Pilot Episode

    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 11, 2011
      He shouldn't have been...I thought he did a good job sounding like Kruger.

      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 11, 2011
        Hello David

        Not a problem.

        I did find it odd in that Hedison has a voice that tends to stay the same in any role he'd done.

        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
        From: worldsecanalyst@...
        Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:24:21 -0800

        Alfred Ryder appeared in the two Phantom episodes of season 2 of VTTBOS.
        David Hedison has a personal fondness for those episodes.

        He appeared in a subsequent episode as a physicist when a fire creature
        terrorizes the Seaview.

        End Run,

        David in MA

        From: robertjsawyer
        Date: 01/27/11 16:48:58
        To: _probe_control@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:probe_control@yahoogroups.com)

        Subject: [probe_control] Re: Pilot Episode

        Alfred Ryder is well known to fans of classic STAR TREK for his role as
        Prof
        Robert Crater in "The Man Trap" (the one with the salt vampire). He also
        had a recurring role on "The Invaders."

        ====

        ROBERT J. SAWYER, Science Fiction writer
        Author of WWW:Wake and FlashForward
        _http://sfwriter.com_ (http://sfwriter.com/) * _sawyer@..._
        (mailto:sawyer@...)