RE: [probe_control] Re: Pilot Episode

  • David Marks
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 11, 2011
      I'm sorry about being late.  I am at school again.

      David didn't have a problem with Al Ryder's own affectation;
      however, David himself wasn't confident about affecting German
      on his own.

           End Run

           David in MA

      From: worldsecanalyst@...
      Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:24:21 -0800

      Alfred Ryder appeared in the two Phantom episodes of season 2 of VTTBOS.
      David Hedison has a personal fondness for those episodes.

      He appeared in a subsequent episode as a physicist when a fire creature
      terrorizes the Seaview.

           End Run,

           David in MA

      From: robertjsawyer
      Date: 01/27/11 16:48:58
      To: _probe_control@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:probe_control@yahoogroups.com)

      Subject: [probe_control] Re: Pilot Episode

      Alfred Ryder is well known to fans of classic STAR TREK for his role as
      Prof
      Robert Crater in "The Man Trap" (the one with the salt vampire). He also
      had a recurring role on "The Invaders."

      ====

      ROBERT J. SAWYER, Science Fiction writer
      Author of WWW:Wake and FlashForward
      _http://sfwriter.com_ (http://sfwriter.com/) * _sawyer@..._
      (mailto:sawyer@...)

      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 11, 2011
        He shouldn't have been...I thought he did a good job sounding like Kruger.

        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 11, 2011
          Hello David

          Not a problem.

          I did find it odd in that Hedison has a voice that tends to stay the same in any role he'd done.

          To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

          To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com