RE: [probe_control] Digest Number 1854

  • B. Serell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      It looks awesome.

      Regards.
      B. Serell

      -----Original Message-----
      From: probe_control@yahoogroups.com [mailto:probe_control@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:17 AM
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [probe_control] Digest Number 1854

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. Re: More re-created graphics available
      From: T

      Message
      1a. Re: More re-created graphics available
      Posted by: "T" tjveil@... tjveil
      Date: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:09 pm ((PST))

      After seeing nothing but blurry VHS versions for years, that's a site for
      sore eyes, Bryan. Thanks! Did you use After Effects, or some other
      program?

      Oh, and as a diehard Mac user, yeah, I'd LOVE to see an effect like that for
      fast user switching. (I presume you mean the "tile wipe" effect?)

      Tom

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan D." <bryankd@...> wrote:

      > Thank you, I really appreciate the comments
      >
      > And I hope that you also checked out the recreated SEARCH title graphics
      at:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mo61Sbud5U
      >
      > I've got a idea how to use the graphic for Mac user's when doing fast user
      switching (replacing the rotating cube effect), but I haven't tried to
      implement it yet. Let me know if there is interest.

      > And I hope that you also checked out the recreated SEARCH title graphics
      at:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mo61Sbud5U
      >
      > THANKS!
      > Bryan