The FBI

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
      Ok, it was just announced that Warner On Demand are releasing all 9 seasons of The FBI next year. They can release all 9 seasons of The FBI
      but we can't get one season of SEARCH??? What's wrong with this picture???

      John
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        Let's see if they can do it. They had problems with the 4th season of Night
        Court and last time I checked they had pulled it from their site.

        On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 7:51 PM, John <videoking@...> wrote:

        > Ok, it was just announced that Warner On Demand are releasing all 9 seasons
        > of The FBI next year. They can release all 9 seasons of The FBI
        > but we can't get one season of SEARCH??? What's wrong with this picture???
        >
        > John

      • Rick Cortez
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
          maybe the one season of SEARCH could fit in that warner on demand stuff very
          soon and maybe Harry O , thanks.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
            How have they been releasing their shows? Maybe they're working their way
            through the alphabet, and not counting the T in "The" [FBI], they're only up
            to the Fs?

            The seven-episode 1995 sequel series "Get Smart" was released, as was the
            1978 eight-episode "Quark" (I know; I bought them both from Amazon), so
            maybe everyone on this group should not only hit the Warner web site contact
            page with "polite" yet firmly sincere requests to release both "Search" and
            its pilot on DVD, but also find their snail mail address for consumer
            relations and send them the same requests in hard copy. (E-mails are so easy to
            delete.)

            And while doing it, use your spelling and grammar checker to make sure the
            writing/typing is professional. I'd be lost without it: fat finger
            syndrome, you see... aim for the T and get one of the surrounding letters by
            mistake... things like that. Let's show Warner that we are all educated,
            professionals who remember the show with great fondness and want to see its DVD
            release, and not just a group of "Sci Fi" geeks like those who threatened
            Paramount with throwing themselves from the highest buildings if Paramount
            cancelled "Enterprise". (Yes, that happened - the threatening, I mean, not the
            actual throwing, although there may have been a few who actually did
            something like that. But I had friends who worked on all of the "Trek" shows at
            the time, and they said the studio was being bombarded with threats of
            suicide if "Enterprise" was canned because it was their favorite show and it was
            all they lived for.)

            Maybe if we all do it by Warner's "Contact Us" link, as well as via snail
            mail, it will joggle them enough to at least start the process. I'm sure we
            all know people who remember "Search" but are not members of this group, so
            let's recruit them into the writing campaign as well to increase our
            numbers.

            End Run,
            Dino.