Leslie Stevens & researching the mailing list (correct links)

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2001
      Hi Ken: It was the Leslie Stevens/"Name of the Game" connection that
      helped Tony Franciosa become one of the stars of SEARCH.

      Folks new to the mailing list might find the 1975 Tony Franciosa
      interview I posted previously of interest:

      I also made an earlier post listing Leslie Stevens' credits including
      various SEARCH connections to other shows:

      There is also a necrology of SEARCH people who have passed on:
      Anyone who can add to the list, please do so, although I have posted
      updates from time to time.

      With nearly 600 posts to the SEARCH Mailing List by this point, I can
      see where it can be difficult for new people to absorb everything we
      have gone over in the last couple of years.

      One way to speed things up would be to go to the Mailing List home
      page (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/probe_control), then scroll down
      to the box that says "Search Archive."

      Fill in the box with whatever key words that interest you, such as
      Leslie Stevens, Hugh O'Brian, scanner, etc. and you will get listings
      of all messages mentioning those keywords. I use it from time to
      time and find it very helpful in tracking down items discussed
      earlier.

      Don H.

      In probe_control@y..., "Kenneth Carroll" <kjmlcarroll@w...> wrote:>>
      I knew Leslie did Outer Limits, but I had TOTALLY forgotten >
      about "Name of the Game"...