I have the Original 1972 95 minute Probe Pilot

  • esperantomom
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
      Greetings All,
      I have a copy of the original 1972 95 minute Probe Pilot with Hugh O'Brian and Elke Sommer. We are burning DVD's. We are happy campers. "Search" forever!!! I also found one of the novels at a garage sale. The condition isn't all that great but my daughter and I will be typing it and posting it on the website chapter by chapter if that is okay with the group moderator. This was one of the best programs ever on Television, and you cannot find VHS, DVD's or even a bit torrent anywhere. If anyone has a source for Search memorabilia please email me.
      If anyone is interested in a burned DVD copy of the pilot email me as well. We do request a few dollars for the copy and cover the mailing charge.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
        It's okay if you want to post the chapters....but you should be warned that
        it has already been done...with both novels. You will have to search
        through the archives on the Yahoo server, but you will find it all there.
        If you wish to retrieve the text and repost it...there are no objections on
        this end.

        We had a very strong web site, until our URL got hijacked. Some of it is
        residing on a temporary site...that doesn't allow for some of the items to
        post, or post properly. It is at: http://probecontrol.artshost.com/

        The scripts don't post properly in text format on the site...but we have
        since made PDFs of all the scripts...and those can be put on Rapidshare for
        download.

        And one of these days I will update the original website files, and put
        those on Rapidshare, so everyone can download their own local copy.

        One of these days...

        On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:00 AM, esperantomom <esperantomom@...> wrote:

        > Greetings All,
        > I have a copy of the original 1972 95 minute Probe Pilot with Hugh O'Brian
        > and Elke Sommer. We are burning DVD's. We are happy campers. "Search"
        > forever!!! I also found one of the novels at a garage sale. The condition
        > isn't all that great but my daughter and I will be typing it and posting it
        > on the website chapter by chapter if that is okay with the group moderator.
        > This was one of the best programs ever on Television, and you cannot find
        > VHS, DVD's or even a bit torrent anywhere. If anyone has a source for Search
        > memorabilia please email me.
        > If anyone is interested in a burned DVD copy of the pilot email me as well.
        > We do request a few dollars for the copy and cover the mailing charge.

      • Jeff Batten
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
          I was lucky enough to pick up a VHS copy
          Of the probe pilot
          Unopened, on eBay a few years ago

          Jeff Batten
          Sent from my iPhone on AT&T

          On Jun 3, 2010, at 12:00 AM, "esperantomom" <esperantomom@...>
          wrote:

          > Greetings All,
          > I have a copy of the original 1972 95 minute Probe Pilot with Hugh
          > O'Brian and Elke Sommer. We are burning DVD's. We are happy campers.
          > "Search" forever!!! I also found one of the novels at a garage sale.
          > The condition isn't all that great but my daughter and I will be
          > typing it and posting it on the website chapter by chapter if that
          > is okay with the group moderator. This was one of the best programs
          > ever on Television, and you cannot find VHS, DVD's or even a bit
          > torrent anywhere. If anyone has a source for Search memorabilia
          > please email me.
          > If anyone is interested in a burned DVD copy of the pilot email me
          > as well. We do request a few dollars for the copy and cover the
          > mailing charge.

        • Richard Perez
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
            I picked up my DVD copy of the pilot and the series from ioffer.com

            I was lucky enough to pick up a VHS copy
            Of the probe pilot
            Unopened, on eBay a few years ago

            Jeff Batten
            Sent from my iPhone on AT&T

            On Jun 3, 2010, at 12:00 AM, "esperantomom" <esperantomom@...
            <mailto:esperantomom%40yahoo.com> >
            wrote:

            > Greetings All,
            > I have a copy of the original 1972 95 minute Probe Pilot with Hugh
            > O'Brian and Elke Sommer. We are burning DVD's. We are happy campers.
            > "Search" forever!!! I also found one of the novels at a garage sale.
            > The condition isn't all that great but my daughter and I will be
            > typing it and posting it on the website chapter by chapter if that
            > is okay with the group moderator. This was one of the best programs
            > ever on Television, and you cannot find VHS, DVD's or even a bit
            > torrent anywhere. If anyone has a source for Search memorabilia
            > please email me.
            > If anyone is interested in a burned DVD copy of the pilot email me
            > as well. We do request a few dollars for the copy and cover the
            > mailing charge.

          • Bill Lane
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
              I have been "Searching" forever to find the pilot movie. How much would you charge for a copy of the film on DVD? Also, what is the quality like? Thanks for the kind offer.

              Bill Lane

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                The pilot has been available for years!! Where have you all been??? I will
                gladly brn it for anyone for $15, shipping included. Just send me an email
                and I will respond with payment directions.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                  Same questions. I would love to acquire the pilot on DVD if the quality is good.

                  Yours,
                  Ken Shipman

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
                    In a cave i guess.