RE: [probe_control] Obamacare & Tracking

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 10, 2010
      Hello John

      I wonder if it's film degradation but mine have stayed that colour throughout and kept in the dark.

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: actingman6@...
      Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:14:23 -0400
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Obamacare & Tracking

      It was awhile ago, but I seem to remember playing with color correction when
      I made the temp site (and I suppose we could discuss how long something has
      to go before it no longer is "temp".)

      I think I tried it with just the thumbnails.

      Of course I never did anything with it...just proving some things are
      forever.

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 14, 2010
        Hello everyone

        That Warners info is interesting.

        It's also interesting that a series like 'Harry O' is stuck in the never-never, too.

        Unlike Stephen R, I never got a rely to my email to Warner. If that happens to you, don't think of it as a slight. More likely, its being posted up their rail-road. At least, that's the best way to look at it.

        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
        CC: LambuLambu@...
        From: c-jackson@...
        Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 01:27:40 -0700
        Subject: Re: [probe_control] Search Not Released on DVD Yet

        Thanks for the link Marta! Lets BOMBARD them!!!