Justman on SEARCH

    Message 1 of 145 , Mar 28, 2010
      Very, very interesting, Don.  I never thought I'd have the opportunity to hear words come from Justman's own lips regarding SEARCH.

      Super cool.

      Jim Alexander

      ===========================

      Description : The late Robert H. Justman talks about "Search" for a few minutes during his interview with TV Legends on June 18, 2003. Excerpted from a multi-part interview on YouTube . "It would've been better if Leslie Stevens had been able to give more time to it."

    • probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Message 145 of 145 , Jun 4, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the probe_control
        group.

        File : /HUGH SIGNED photo April 2014.jpg
        Uploaded by : doombuggy64 <norman@...>
        Description : Hugh signed photo April 2014

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        doombuggy64 <norman@...>