Search Mego Figure on EBAY

  • JIM ALEXANDER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2010
      That's fantastic, Ken. What a great auction you've put together! Best of luck with the auction, but ESPECIALLY with your family's illnesses, sir!

      Jim Alexander

      Hello everyone.

      I haven't posted anything in awhile but today I wanted to let everyone know I've put my Hugh O'brian custom Mego up on Ebay . There have been a couple of family illnesses that have left me with some big bills, so I'm selling off some things. The item number on Ebay is 230424223766. Please check it out and feel free to email me with any questions.

      Thanks,
      Ken