Men fron Shiloh opening credits

  • dmanmetz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      Men from Shiloh opening credits.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xna6GjwSJ0&feature=related

    • David Backlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        From: <dmanmetz@...>
        To: <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 6:36 PM
        Subject: [probe_control] Men fron Shiloh opening credits

        > Men from Shiloh opening credits.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xna6GjwSJ0&feature=related

        Has a definite "spaghetti western" feel to it.

        FWIW, wikipedia says Clu Gulager is a 1st cousin to Will Rogers.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          Hello everyone

          Something quirky. Forgetting that spaghetti westerns were made in Italy per se and that they never at spaghetti in them. I wonder why they weren't called 'pasta westerns' as it would have shared a similar diet to the Mexican border. :-)

          To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
          From: us71@...
          Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:01:02 -0600
          Subject: Re: [probe_control] Men fron Shiloh opening credits

          Has a definite "spaghetti western" feel to it.

          FWIW, wikipedia says Clu Gulager is a 1st cousin to Will Rogers.

        • nicholasf
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25 3:10 PM
            Most of the spagetti westerns were filmed in Spain with Italian actors and crew and a couple of American actors in the leads. In Germany, they had sauerkraut westerns, German actors and crew, American lead (or in Stewart Granger's case, British) and in 1973 Doug, post Search, did one, Hellhounds of Alaska, for the same director.

            I don't think they eat pasta in Mexico as such, more tortillas and enchiladas

            Nic.