Re: for Nic

  • nicholasf
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hi,Carol,
      Sorry about that, I don't what the problem is, but I've joined Hub garage now, so we can chat there. I have Grover as my username,but you will probably have geussed that it was me! I don't have any real cars, just over 3,000 models, I don't even drive LOL!
      I named my "garage" T.J's, after my grandfather Thomas J.Sheridan, who opened a Ford dealership here in Waterford in 1919, and from whom I get my love of cars.
      See ya in the garage,
      Nic.