SEARCH & cars

  • Carol Jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi Everybody,
      If anybody is interested in seeing some professionally done photographs of my Comet, the one I took to Chicago last year that Hugh O'Brian posed for pictures with, I'm on a neat car website "Hub Garage" in Hub Garages SEARCH box, type in "carol's comet" at the bottom of the page my garage is under "members". Fellow SEARCH fans will get the titles I put for my cars! You can see the Comets custom interior. The "aged cheesecake pictures of me dressed up with TONS of make up will give guys a good laugh. Those are the ones done by the professional photographer, and are good of the car. You will get a good laugh if you click on each picture and scroll down to read the comments.
      Hey Nic--
      I have tryed a bunch of times to e-mail you, and it keeps coming back!! Since you like cars too-join up on Hub Garage and we could e-mail there!
      Carol
    • JIM ALEXANDER
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
        I hope it's all right with Carol if I provide this direct link. Are these your pics, Carol?

        http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/1969comet/vehicles/44496

        Jim Alexander

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
          Hello Carol

          Have your police ever pulled you up to ask about the number plate??

          To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com