DVD of the show

  • David T
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
      Would anyone happen to know where I can buy DVDs of the show? I'd like to get the whole series if possible.
      Thanks
      dave
    • Hutch2006@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
        So do i and will that dvd of that one season 1972 tv show be available
        in stores real soon like at best buy or walmart for that matter?

        Rick
      • David Backlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
          > So do i and will that dvd of that one season 1972 tv show be available
          > in stores real soon like at best buy or walmart for that matter?
          >
          > Rick

          I'm not sure of the site off-hand, but there is company that sells DVD's of
          shows like Search or Green Hornet.