Homage to Kurdo by famous author

  • dmanmetz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 3:44 PM
      ??? Okay, I don't know if this has been identified or not, but author, Robert J. Swayer talks about how Search was one of his favorite TV shows and named?a major character in his novel, "Wake" after Kurdo on Search.? He admits that the character's name, Dr. Masayuki Kurdo is a homage to actor Bryon James' character Kurdo and how much he loved Search.? Check it out. Interesting read. Just makes you wonder, how many Baby boomers and Generation X did search really have an effect on. Enjoy the read.

      Chris

      http://sfwriter.com/2008_11_01_archive.html