  • DBoysen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 6:18 PM
    • okuda23392@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 8:22 AM
        --- In probe_control@y..., DBoysen@a... wrote:
        > Check this out, we're getting close...

        http://www.gadgetmasters.com/cgi-bin/azx/more.pl?ID=289&SID=5&PAGE=PRO
        DUCT

        Maybe WSC has finally agreed to licence the technology for consumer
        product use. If so, it's about time.

        -M
      • michael beacom
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 8:42 AM
          Gawd, can you imagine what the world is going to be like when EVERYONE has that technology? Fortunately there isn't enough bandwidth for absolutely everyone to be broadcasting (at least in the foreseeable future, but who knows?) but still. Privacy? The word will have no meaning.

          MJB.