Viewmaster additions to the website

  • michael beacom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      I just wanted to say that I've just seen the Viewmaster
      scans on the Probe Control website and am very pleased with
      their quality and presentation.

      If I recall the viewmaster discs that I used to have, the
      image would only have been about a centimeter and a half or
      so in length, so I had not expected a very good scan to
      result but the images that I saw were nicely sized and
      viewable.

      Everyone should go and check them out if they have not
      already done so.

      Michael Beacom.