Re: Search Mego Figure

  • fewernicholas
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi,Ken,
      I've just been on a Mego website and found they made a Wyatt Earp action figure, but you may know that already. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to bear any resemblance to Hugh O'Brian's Earp,if it did and they also did a Virginian set with a Trampas action figure, then you would have two of the "actors" for your video!

      Nic.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Caslis <kcaslis@...> wrote:

      > That's exactly my thought. I certainly plan on having all three probes
      > interact. It'll take time picking a word from this episode and a line
      > from that episode, but I think the end product will be worth it.

    • Kenneth Caslis
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 5, 2009
        Hey Nic,

        before I had my "Hugh" made, I went through all the Megos I could find
        on the web looking for something close. As you have seen there's not
        alot. So I'm currently working on a full cast of character heads
        including the other two probes, Cameron and the other key Probe
        control staff, and guest stars from the original series. I've started
        to build my first set as well. One set will be a full Probe control
        with control panels that have working lights. I've got a pretty good
        idea of a plot that will be fun and have a few laughs. I think it will
        be finished by the end of august, and run about 8 or 9 minutes.

        -Ken

        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 8, 2009
          Hi,Ken,
          There's a video on Youtube you might like to check out. A guy reinacts the car chase from Bullitt using Lego figures, it's interesting in view of your project. It's under "Bullitt Car Chase".

          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 8, 2009
            Thanks Nic.