Search Mego Play Set

  • antimatterguy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Hey Gang, I've listed the Play Set on Ebay if anyone is interested. Just the play set, the Lockwood figure is not included. The item number is 230346335424.

      -Ken
    • Kenneth Caslis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2009
        Ooops, well I ended my auction early because I was offered a trade for
        items I can use in my next "Search" production.

        -Ken

        On May 31, 2009, at 5:26 AM, antimatterguy wrote:

        > Hey Gang, I've listed the Play Set on Ebay if anyone is interested.
        > Just the play set, the Lockwood figure is not included. The item
        > number is 230346335424.
        >
        > -Ken

      • JIM ALEXANDER
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2009
          >... Ooops, well I ended my auction early because I was offered a trade for items I can use in my next "Search" production.

          Great news, Ken!  It's a win-win for everyone involved!  :)