Star Trek spinoff movies- Off topic?

  • Stephen Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      Now that the reboot Star Trek is out I wonder if it can lead to:

      o SEARCH movie IE TV level movie??/

      OR

      GENESIS 2 remake from 1973, from 1979 setting End of world movie
      QUESTOR- the alien android from 1970s same name movie.

      OR back 2 Star Trek:

      Rise of the Romulan & Klingon Empires
      Life in StarFleet Academy
      Spacedocks arrival.
      Bigger Enterprise ship?

      I still think the Enterprise is small compared to then 1970s Battlestar Galactica superspacevessel alone.
      IE in area Length etc.

      Enterprise types should be= size in length minimum Id think
      Less streamline & more "armor" on Hull surfaces.

      Just thinking.