April 7 - TV Confidential on TV Spies (KSAV Radio)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
      I'm not familiar with Wes Britton or his book on TV spies. Can anyone call the radio show and ask if he has ever heard of "Search," and if so, what did he think of it?

      -------------------------------

      Spymaster Wes Britton joins Frankie Montiforte and me this week on TV CONFIDENTIAL, Tuesday, Apr. 7, beginning at 10pm ET, 7pm PT on Share-a-Vision Radio, KSAV.org.

      The leading authority on the film and television spy genre, Wes Britton has just published his latest book, The Encyclopedia of TV Spies--a comprehensive guide to spy shows that have aired on American and British television over the past 50 years, from The Man from U.N.C.L.E. to Get Smart to My Own Worst Enemy and everything in between.

      Which spy series is your favorite, and why? Is it listed in Wes' book, or available on cable or DVD? Find out the answers to these and other questions this Tuesday, Apr. 7 beginning at 10pm ET, 7pm PT on Share-a-Vision Radio, KSAV.org. Phone number, as always, is (800) 407-KSAV (5728). You can also email a question or comment in advance by sending it to talk@....

      Ed Robertson
      Co-Host, TV CONFIDENTIAL
      Every other Tuesday at 10pm ET, 7pm PT
      Share-a-Vision Radio, KSAV.org
      www.tvconfidential.net
      blog.tvconfidential.net
      Also available as a podcast via iTunes and FeedBurner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
        --- In probe_control, "dghprobe3" wrote:
        > You can also email a question or comment in advance by sending it to > talk@....

        I found an answer to my question when I saw the comment above. However, the email address did not show up all the way. It is:

        talk at tvconfidential dot net

        Just remove the spaces and replace "at" with the @ symbol, and "dot" with the . symbol.

        I just sent an email asking if the author has ever heard of "Search," so hopefully the question will be found and asked during the radio show tomorrow.