More Poll questions

  • Stephen Russell
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2009
      If Search were Remade would U want Live overseas action vs CA sets?

      Would U want to see Probe agents in worldwide locales

      How would U change Probe Control

      Should Search be "cameo" in such movies as Iron Man or Batman,
      Thor, Hulk, Fantastic 4 etc in subrole?

      Should WSC come under SHIELD organz ( Iron Man).

      Should WSC be explained more etc in New Pilot.

      Should Old cast have LIVE or Video cameo scenes?
      (see Lost in Space 1998, 1997 The Avengers etc)

      Would U want to see the training that goes into a Probe agent?

      (Many can be Text Box replies & Check tick box replies).

      (more Ammo for DVD Sales, On Demand, TV Movie).

      Should Search merge with a new 6 Million Dollar man movie IF made?
      Or Knight Rider ( IF renwed).

      Name your women stars who should be in Probe Control???

      Who should be the Main Stars new?

      & Guest Stars?

      What cars should agents drive:
      Ferrari, BMW,Porsche, Vette, Viper, Lotus, Aston martin,
      Benz, 1970s era Muscle car remakes, Lambroughini,
      Or stock US models only.

      Should Probe Control be Underground or ground Level for Security & Safety?

      Should WSC have "fronts" to estd Probe Controls worldwide hidden Or in the Open at WSC offices???

      Should Probe agents acess:
      UAVs, Submersibles, High speed Boats,Planes, Pvt homes,
      Estates, Drone subs, robotics for Missions as req?

      Should WSC be more Paramilitary & Intel in Probe Div?

      Below some designs for Probe Control new, choose one that U like
      IE see X concept designs etc (fans etc source).

      Should the New Search use plots from Orig serial or Mix merge plots?

      Should Search Be more Adult or have Adult Content or left G rated?
      (IE some nudity???) DVD sales only?

      Should New Search be more Violent to reflect the Times vs 1970s.

      Should Search Touch on these issues:

      US Mex Border disputes
      Iran
      Iraq War
      Mexican drug groups
      Wall St meltdown
      African civil wars
      Blood diamond trade
      human smuggling IE sex slave trade
      LA CA gangs
      Growing Russian & Chinese threats?
      Eco movement
      etc & interweave into Orig plotlines???

      Should a full size PROBE CONTROL be in the Museum of Radio & TV in LA CA?
    • fewernicholas
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2009
        I'd like to see an Irish Probe operative, Stuart Townsend, maybe or an Irish Cameron, Colm Meany? And an ep set in Ireland. As for the cars, in homage to the old series, one agent should drive a yellow current model Corvette, another a white current model Mercedes, the Jensen would have to a classic, as they don't make them any more. And ex-007 girls were suggested, Doug had one of those in Honeymoon to Kill, Lucianna Paluzzi.(In Thunderball,she blows up a '57 Ford Fairlane like the one Doug drove in Checkmate, except it was a Skyliner convertible, and Doug drove a four door sedan) Filming overseas would be a lot more expensive than the Hollywood backlot, I think thats one of the reasons Richard Widmark's Madigan series didn't last, they filmed in several European cities.
        Nic.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
          How about a descendant of one of the original Probe agents as a new agent?
          (Nicola Bianco - daughter of Nick, who could possibly go by the nickname of
          "Nick" as homage.) Just a thought.

          End Run,
          Dino
          steps!
          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
          %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
            Hello Nic

            If you get the chance to read the 'I Spy' book where they filmed extensively abroad, they found some places a lot cheaper than America. Whether the same thing applies today, especially in the recession, would be hard to say but considering US SF series are made in Canada and Australia it can't all be for the scenery.

            To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
            From: fewernicholas@...
            Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 23:13:54 +0000
            Subject: [probe_control] Re: More Poll questions

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
              Hello Stephen

              @

              Let�s see if I can answer some of your questions:-

              @

              How long was the Console Tech shift?
              @

              I imagine they tied in to whenever the PROBE was in the world. It was probably something akin to the day shift on the various Star Treks. You didn�t really see the night shift or toilet breaks or what happens if someone sick or away � although that was done with Gloria once.

              @

              The early episodes, especially the pilot, pans back and there are at least four other control units. Cameron only runs the one that rules the three shown although he monitors other recordings as in �One Of Our Probes Is Missing�.

              @

              Did Consoles have Auto Control to respond to agents needs???

              @

              A PROBE in trouble grinds his tooth contact � see pilot episode.

              @

              Hope this helps

            • STEPHEN RUSELL
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
                I threw those questions out to make one think & to use in some book etc?
                Didnt expect show to show Console techs on breaks etc during mission times.
                Knew about the teeth grind command But what I meant by Auto Control was in case Console tech was NOT around & Probe needed Info that the Console"voice" would Respond in earjack.

                Stuff like that.

> [...]

                > > IE see X concept designs etc (fans etc source).
                > >
                > > Should the New Search use plots from Orig serial or Mix merge plots?
                > >
                > > Should Search Be more Adult or have Adult Content or left G rated?
                > > (IE some nudity???) DVD sales only?
                > >
                > > Should New Search be more Violent to reflect the Times vs 1970s.
                > >
                > > Should Search Touch on these issues:
                > >
                > > US Mex Border disputes
                > > Iran
                > > Iraq War
                > > Mexican drug groups
                > > Wall St meltdown
                > > African civil wars
                > > Blood diamond trade
                > > human smuggling IE sex slave trade
                > > LA CA gangs
                > > Growing Russian & Chinese threats?
                > > Eco movement
                > > etc & interweave into Orig plotlines???
                > >
                > > Should a full size PROBE CONTROL be in the Museum of Radio & TV

              • fewernicholas
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
                  Canadian cities often stand in for U.S. cities, Doug filmed his second last tv show ep, Kung Fu:The Legend Continues; Cruise Missile in Toronto.
                  Nic.