Cars in Search

  • fewernicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi,Guys,
      In Moment of Madness, Cameron in abducted in the back of an 1957 Ford
      Sedan Delivery, a commercial version of the two door station wagon of
      that year, with the side rear windows filled in. Doug's car in
      Checkmate was also a '57 Ford, in this case a Fairlane 500 four door
      sedan. For years I thought the car he drove in Checkmate was a 1956
      Chevy Bel Air,( because a local funeral director had one and to my un-
      trained 10 year old eyes, it looked like the same car)until I saw a
      Checkmate episode for the first time in 44 years on Youtube, then
      watched Moment of Madness again on Guba and saw that the car Cameron
      was taken in was the the same make and year! I hope this is of
      interest,it was to me.
      Nic.