For Angel Tompkins fans

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      eBay #300290474625

    • actingman6@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        One of the great regrets of my life is I never got to see that movie

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
          It's amazing what you can find on YouTube. ;)

          Looks like THE TEACHER is on YouTube in at least nine parts. Just load'em up one right after the other, and it looks like one see the movie from beginning to end. Each segment is about nine minutes apiece.

          Here's Part #1:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VbICM0786U

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
            THE TEACHER has in fact been released on DVD (several times!):

            http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Grindhouse-Teacher-Jill-
            Senter/dp/B000PMLJKI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1233618912&sr=8-16

            http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Cult-Classics-Movie-
            Set/dp/B0010T3ULQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1233619319&sr=8-2

            ...HTH!!!