SEARCH dubs for Kenneth

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2001
      Sorry to post this to the list-- but Kenneth Carroll has apparently changed ISP's.  I wanted to make sure he's still "hooked up and tuned in" to "The Adventures of Probe"!   ;)

      Hi, Kenneth!

      What with your new service and my recent ISP problems, I wanted to make sure that we "connected".  Did you get my last letter concerning the SEARCH dubs you requested?  The one with my address?

      Let me know!

      Thanks!

      Jim Alexander
      probecontrol@...