Reality TV producer giving away 4K for show idea

  • Stephen Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      See TALPA CREATIVE & If chosen will award 4K for winning idea for
      Reality TV

      Ive submitted about 30, 40 to date.

      Must submit from website ONLY.

      One sample I sent was mixing Knight Rider show with YOU as
      " Michael Knight"on some mission.
      But Youd drive a Mustang KITT in the "mission".
      Radical??
      Beats whats on now.

      FYI one & all.

      Benefits:
      beats whats on Reality TV now.
      PR for Search & probe Control.
      Unique
      Get 4K for idea.

      The producer is the one behind Fear Factor.

      Yes that guy.

      & for those in So CA I urge visiting Santa Barbara Wine Country to
      sample fine wines & meals.
      Take 101 W to 154 North & your in the Wine Country from Los Olivos
      to Paso Robles alone.
      ALL vineyards, farms, ranches Northward.
      For kin, friends, co workers.