Scanner Chain

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      Randy asked:
      Hey Jim!! Can you upload a pic for the rest of us to look at?
      SURE, Randy. You should be able to click on the link to the immediate right of this e-mail--where it says NEW PHOTOS. It should pop directly up for you. If it doesn't, look in the newly-created "Jim's Pics" folder.

      I just did a quick scan, but it should give you a good idea of the chain. It's not exactly like Lockwood's, but if you look closely, it does have the same type of 'corkscrew' pattern that his chain did.
      >... I keep mine locked up in a safe & bring it out every now and then. (It IS one of my most treasured possessions.)
      I think you have the right idea, Randy. My Scanners are some of my most treasured possessions, too. But I'M making the mistake of keeping mine right in front of my computer desk, where I spend a lot of my time. ;) I like to admire it.

      If anyone has any interest, I can provide a side-by-side scan of both Mike Walston's and Michael Stoll's scanner, since both are currently up on eBay.

      Thanks--

      Jim