Hugh O'Brian 2005 Interveiw talks about Search

  • dmanmetz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2008
      Hi guys,

      ???? It's been a while since I posted anything, but I stumbled onto some "Search Gold" on YouTube. This is a 2005 TV Legends interview with Hugh Brian. There are seven parts to this interview. In part 5 of 7 (7:30min - 13:13min) Hugh O'Brian talks about Search. Very interesting hearing his thoughts on the series. I know we all love our "Big Three" (O'Brian, Franciosa, McClure), but based on what Tony Franciosa?said in a 1975 interview?that we archived and listing to Hugh OBrian in this interview,?I kind of get the feeling that perhaps Search was ahead of our main stars also. It would have been interesting to know McClure had thought of the series.
      ??? It seems like O'Brian only wants to talk about the Search for a little while, but I love how the interviewer keeps going back to Search. We don't learn a lot that we already didn't know, but it's great to hear O'Brian's recollection of the series. Well, sit back and?enjoy and hopefully this?will?generate some interesting discussions.

      Chris

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBo_W9NP5E&feature=related
      ????

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2008
        Exellent, Thanks for the link, really enjoyed it.

        Hello to all on the board - it's been awhile since I have even
        checked in.

        Good Day!

        kc8nqa,
        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2008
          This looks like it's of great interest, Chris. I haven't yet had the time to watch it, but look forward to it.

          A nice find! Thanks for sharing.

          Jim Alexander

          =========