Re: P.R.O.B.E movie

  • Lady Talara
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
      << Sadly I dont get American Life Channel in So CA. Those shows sound great, I cant try Verizon FIOS but have No American Life. Or is American Life only on Verizon FIOS- darn >>

      We don't get it here in Sacramento on Concast Cable either. But damn I wish we did. I so would love that chnanel..

      And knowing Concast IF they did add it on the system. They'd addi it to one of the higher packages. I have the exspanded basic and that is too high now.

      But still. Wouild be nice to know it was there if only I could afford it.