The car Tony Franciosa/Nick Bianco drove in the series

  • JOEYCENTENO
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 8:50 AM
      Does anyone know the make, model and year of the car Tony
      Franciosa/Nick Bianco drove in the series.
    • Hutch2006@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10 2:12 PM
        Was it the beige 1971 Lincoln Contenental?

        Ricky
      • STEPHEN RUSELL
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10 6:14 PM
          1975 Jensen Intercepter coupe I believe.
          Doug McClure drove the Vette & Hugh drive a 450 SL Benz.
          No more Jensens today.

        • dmanmetz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10 8:17 PM
            ????? Actually we had this discussion a couple of years ago, and I believe we identified?Bianco's automobile as an Aston Martin. I forget which model. Check the past postings around 2003 or 2004. Also, the automobile could not be a 1975 model since Search was made during the 1972-1973 TV season.
            ???? Also, for the first part of the season, Grover's car is a 1972 Corvette Stingray with a racing strip and chrome bumpers. For the second part of the season, he is driving a 1973 Corvette Stingray minus the racing strip with intergrated plastic bumpers. Lockwood's Mercedes Benz 450 SL is light blue in the first half of the season and then becomes Dark blue for second half of the season, which is really only one episode (Countdown to Panic) for Lockwood.

            Chris

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 25, 2009
              Wow! Lockwood "knows his rocks," and Nic "knows his CARS." Thanks for the information! And congrats on finally getting your account unbounced.