  • frellyou2
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 12, 2008
      Just thought I'd ask if you know about the episodes of 'Search' posted
      on Guba? I downloaded 6 with Tony Franciosa, but there are also eps
      with Hugh O'Brien and Doug McClure. The quality isn't great, but
      they're watchable. Great thing is you can watch them on your DVD player
      if it has divx features.
    • Hutch2006@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 12, 2008
        I myself will get "Search" on dvd soon.

        Rick
      • videoholic1
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 12, 2008
          Are these full, complete episodes, or just samples? Who is the owner
          of these??

          --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "frellyou2" <frellyou2@...> wrote:

          > Just thought I'd ask if you know about the episodes of 'Search' posted
          > on Guba? I downloaded 6 with Tony Franciosa, but there are also eps
          > with Hugh O'Brien and Doug McClure. The quality isn't great, but
          > they're watchable. Great thing is you can watch them on your DVD player
          > if it has divx features.

        • frellyou2
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 12, 2008
            --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, Hutch2006@... wrote:

            > I myself will get "Search" on dvd soon.
            >
            > Rick
            > I didn't know it was available on DVD.
          • frellyou2
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 13, 2008
              The user who uploaded them is listed as Yenc-Poster@...
              (highfade@...). That's all I know about him. There are samples and
              full episodes. The samples are usually of eps. he's uploaded in full.
              As I said, the quality isn't great, but they're watchable. And
              completely free to download without joining Guba. Just go to Guba,
              search for Search, and you'll find them.
            • frellyou2
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 13, 2008
                --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "videoholic1" <videoholic1@...>
                wrote:

                > Are these full, complete episodes, or just samples? Who is the owner
                > of these??
                > >> Videoholic
                > Samples and full eps, too. Don't know the user. They're free to
                download on Guba. Just go there and search for Search to find them.
                Not great quality, but watchable.

              • DBoysen@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 13, 2008
                  I'm surprised the episodes are still on Guba. I think they've been up for
                  over a year now. I was able to grab almost all of the episodes and was actually
                  quite pleased with the quality, considering the first time I watched them was
                  on a snowy-pictured rabbit-eared RCA.

                  There were however, a few episodes that I never saw on Guba, and therefore
                  never able to download.

                  ep #14 - "THE 24 CARAT HIT"
                  ep #17 - THE CLAYTON LEWIS DOCUMENTS
                  ep #22 - The title of which escapes me.

                  14 & 17 had samples but not the complete episodes.

                  If anyone happened to get these three, I'd really appreciate getting them to
                  complete my collection.