Re: [probe_control] Re: Hugh's birthday

  • chevstriss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
      what about setting up a temp paypal account? see if his foundation accepts
      paypal.

      http://chevstriss.blogspot.com/

      don't diss Disney. It keeps us off the streets.

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

    • search_fan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
        Hi Ernie,
        I'll be going to Chicago from St. Louis Missouri. The mechanic has
        vehad the Comet since Tuesday and is keeping it over the weekend.
        everything looks good so far. he worked on the front brakes and put in
        a new radiator and says so far everything checks out ok. He is very
        through.
        Right now I'm thinking about leaving on friday. If I get what I
        want on Saturday I'll leave then and go to Wisconsin and take care of
        some business for my dad. I've got the week off.
        I don't know anything about paypal. I thought since i'm going I
        could take him checks from people and let him know its from SEARCH
        fans. Maybe somebody else has a better idea? i think it would be neat
        to let him know we are out here and we still like SEARCH.
        Carol Jackson
      • Ernie Hernandez
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2008
          That sounds great, I live in Bloomington, IL which is half way for you.
          Unfortunately, I'll be in Vegas until that Friday, I'm trying to talk my wife into going with me.
          Carol, I will send you a check for his charity, but where do you want me to send it to??

          Might see ya there.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
            Thanks Ernie! I'm sending you my adress.
            If anyone else wants me to take a donation to the Hugh O'Brian Youth
            Foundation for me to take and give to him for his birthday send me an
            e-mail. Also if anyone wants to send Hugh a note and let him you still
            like SEARCH send me an e-mail or post it here and I'll print them out
            and give them to him and let him know its from SEARCH fans. Right now
            I'm thinking about leaving on Fri March 14th.
            Carol Jackson