'Search' pilot in syndication

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
      --- In probe_control, "Richard D. Perez" wrote:
      > What is this "Vegas version" and "Houston version"??

      Hi: He's talking about syndicated showings of the "Search" pilot.
      Which raises a question. When was the last time any of us actually saw
      the "Search" pilot rerun on one of your local or cable stations? With
      me, I believe it was 1992 or so when WTBS SuperStation last ran it.
    • probecontrol@wowway.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
        > When was the last time any of us actually saw
        > the "Search" pilot rerun on one of your local or cable stations? With
        > me, I believe it was 1992 or so when WTBS SuperStation last ran it.

        The Fox affiliate where I used to work had it in one of their syndicated movie packages.  They were running it as late as the middle 90s, I believe.