Re: [probe_control] Re: Something For The Site, etc.

  • Richard D. Perez
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
      What is this "Vegas version" and "Houston version"??

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
        --- In probe_control, "Richard D. Perez" wrote:
        > What is this "Vegas version" and "Houston version"??

        Hi: He's talking about syndicated showings of the "Search" pilot.
        Which raises a question. When was the last time any of us actually saw
        the "Search" pilot rerun on one of your local or cable stations? With
        me, I believe it was 1992 or so when WTBS SuperStation last ran it.
      • probecontrol@wowway.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
          > When was the last time any of us actually saw
          > the "Search" pilot rerun on one of your local or cable stations? With
          > me, I believe it was 1992 or so when WTBS SuperStation last ran it.

          The Fox affiliate where I used to work had it in one of their syndicated movie packages.  They were running it as late as the middle 90s, I believe.