www.probecontrol.com Graphic

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2001
      > >... He reminded me today that I never did make that image. So I have now done
      > so, and have attached it in this email. Thanks. Bryan

      --------------------------------------
      Sharp lookin' graphic, Bryan!

      Jim Alexander
      probecontrol@...
    • dghprobe3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2001
        Bryan Durk wrote:

        >>> If you get any site to link to our site, you should ask them to link using
        this graphic. And we should get their graphic (or at least site) and link
        back to them. I will do that in the future. <<<

        Don here and I like the graphic also.  I notice that it's the high quality
        scan of the filmclip my brother got from Lincoln Enterprises back in 1984.  I
        hope people start using it.  It certainly catches the eye.

        So folks on the list will know what we are talking about, I posted the image
        below.  Thanks again, Bryan.