RE: [probe_control] SEARCH and MOONROCK paperbacks on eBay--Cheap

  • probecontrol@wowway.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
      Geoff wrote:
      > I thought you owned copies of these books.
      ================
      Oh, I do, Geoff. That's why I wasn't bidding on them--and was letting the
      Group know. :)
      ================
      > By the way, has anyone ever seen the hardback of the first book??
      ================
      Not I. Does a hardback version exist?

      Thanks--

      Jim Alexander
    • david xxxxx
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
        I don't believe a hardback was ever printed.

        SEARCH and "Moonrock" were issued from Bantam Books as paperbacks only in 1973.

        David
        WorldSecAnalyst
        Wannabee Probe

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
          David wrote:
          > I don't believe a hardback was ever printed.
          >
          > SEARCH and "Moonrock" were issued from Bantam Books as paperbacks only in 1973.

          That's what I'VE always thought.  Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume that a hardback never existed. :)