Re: [probe_control] Flickpeek

  • Nic Olinsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
      Looking at the site on my Mac, it appears to just be links to the
      files available on Guba.

      Speaking of which, are those the definitive versions of the episodes
      available? I have downloaded and encode them for my iPod. It is great
      to have them in collection in any form.

      --
      Nic Olinsky
      http://homepage.mac.com/nic/

    • david xxxxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
        Try the following web addy: http://www.guba.com

        After which use their search engine for "search".
        You will see some irrelevant stuff coming ahead of the
        links, but you should be able to view or download
        the episodes within this webpage.

        I hope this helps.

        Wannabee Probe Out,

        David