donkey DVD

  • Jeffrey P
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
      Any thoughts or information on donkeyDVD? They've got a fairly good
      selection including Search. Thanks.
      --
      Jeffrey P. Rush
      205.368.6893

      Lock and Load – Denny Crane, Crane, Poole and Schmidt, Attorneys at Law;
      Boston, MA

      They hit one of us, they hit us all – Lt. Horatio Caine, Miami-Dade PD
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
        Jeffrey Rush wrote:
        > Any thoughts or information on donkeyDVD? They've got a fairly good
        > selection including Search. Thanks.
        ==========================
        I've never dealt with them, nor do I know of anyone who has, Jeffrey.

        Jim Alexander
      • peter_j_scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2007
          --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
          <probecontrol@...> wrote:

          > Jeffrey Rush wrote:
          > > Any thoughts or information on donkeyDVD? They've got a fairly good
          > > selection including Search. Thanks.
          > I've never dealt with them, nor do I know of anyone who has, Jeffrey.

          The first hit on a Google for 'donkey dvd' is:
          http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/dvd-donkeytodvdornottodvd-c34881.html

          Hit #4 is: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/284/RipOff0284956.htm

          Sigh.