OT: Colossus: The Forbin Project (was: "Trek effect")

  • probecontrol@sigecom.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Geoff wrote:
      >Mine, too, and it can be bought cheaply off Amazon.
      ================
      But not in widecreen. ;) I transferred my widescreen laserdisc to a beautiful DVD copy.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Unlike the 5 books in the Hitchhiker's Trilogy.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          Hello Jim

          I didn't get to read DF Jones last two Colossus books until a few years ago.
          Without wishing to spoil it for those who haven't read them, I think he got
          himself into a corner and shouldn't really have brought in aliens to raise
          the stakes.

          Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
          http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
          THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
          THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

          AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
          SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
          DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
          SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/