[probe_control] SAG 'Search'

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000
      I obtained the following three numbers for the SCREEN ACTOR'S GUILD in an attempt to locate some of our favorite 'Search' castmembers. I will attempt to locate Tony Franciosa, Hugh O'Brian, Tom ("Harris") Hallick, Pamela ("Miss James") Jones, Ginny ("Miss Keach") Golden, Tony ("Ramos") DeCosta , Albert ("Griffin") Popwell, Ron ("Carlos") Castro, Amy ("Murdock") Farrell, or Byron ("Kuroda") Chung. I don't know how successful I'll be if they're NOT in the business any more (when was the last time we saw ANY of them on TV or film???), but I'll give it a shot!!!

      Start that 'list of questions'! If I'm successful, we MAY have a chance to use'em! More 'interview' fodder for the 'probe-control' web site!!!

      Here are the numbers, in case anyone's interested...

      (877) 514-2277 and (323) 954-1600

      NY: (212) 517-0909

      Jim Alexander
      jima@...
    • actingman-jc@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000
        I saw Tom Hallick in a commercial fairly recently.