Stupid Yahoo Links

  • actingman6@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Seems you can't cut and paste the link for the script side by side image I
      have in the group.

      So we do it the hard way.

      Go to the files section of the Probe Control mailing list on Yahoo Groups,
      and scroll down to the file called "script.jpg" that has my handle as the
      poster. It will open and then (depending on the browser you use) you can
      zoom in on it and look at it, or save it to your machine for viewing using a
      picture viewer.