Re: Two Search Scripts

  • PattyLynn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2007
      Pausing to de-lurk, hello all,

      I usually just read posts here, but spotted the comment about
      Lincoln(Enterprises) and it made me remember...somewhere in a box I
      have a bunch of slides I made from the pieces of film Lincoln used to
      sell. Mostly Star Trek, but also a few from P.R.O.B.E.. I think I was
      the only girl I knew then who was into what everyone else thought was
      a geeky show, but I was also a Bond fan, loved the gadgets...lol.
      Can't think where that darn box is, but it'll probably show up when
      I move later this year!

      PattyLynn

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Willmetts"

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi: I have several of the Search scripts Lincoln Enterprises sold
        back in the day. I remember the first scripts we got were of a
        crisper mimeograph on good quality paper. The covers were printed on
        heavier paper than the rest of the script.

        Some of the later scripts were printed on thinner paper, and the
        mimeo had a notably less crisp look. The later scripts also did not
        have the normal cover. They tended to take the inside cover sheet
        and print that onto thinner color paper. I'd have to dig up the
        scripts to give a fuller report.

        Lincoln never sent out first drafts of Search scripts, to my
        knowledge. Only Final Drafts, Revised Final, or Final Shooting
        Scripts. Also notice any difference in the dates of the scripts.
        People can check the probecontrol.com site for script info.

        http://www.probecontrol.com/Scripts.html

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, actingman6@... wrote:

        > The Numbered script I have has a mimeo'd cover. Which also means
        the inside
        > of mine has clean mimeo'd pages.
        >
        > I have never figured out how most of the Search scripts from
        Lincoln looked
        > like they were mimeo'd redos, and a few looked like photocopied
        > originals...which is what I suspect the two up for sale are.
        Originals or