eBay offers Probe

  • rbrfab
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hi folks. I know I haven't been in contact for some time, but I still
      treasure the memory of our favourite series. Has anyone noticed that
      the VHS video of Probe is on sale on EBay at present (used, of course)
      with just over 22 hours to go? Search for 'Probe VHS'. There is one
      bid, at 10 dollars. Seller will ship to US and Canada. I already own
      it and so must many of you. But I thought the group should know. The
      only caution I would give is that there is no photo, and it says
      they're not offering protection. I hope this offer is legit and not
      another scam like those which have been discussed on this list lately.
      Anyway, assuming it is bona fide, some lucky buyer will be getting a
      collector's item! Best to you all. Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
        Thanks for your kindness in letting the list know about the PROBE VHS tape, Richard. Perhaps there are listmembers who'd still enjoy having that as part of their SEARCH collection.