Re: [probe_control] My New Scanner

    Message 1 of 5 , May 30 7:53 PM
      Thanks for writing, Randy--and congratulations on being the most recent winner of Mike's Scanner prop.

      It's really an authentic work of art, isn't it? :)

      Thanks for sharing--

      I know that I don't post often, but I do read the group's messages
      every day. I just wanted to share with you that, after 35 long years,
      I am now the proud owner of a scanner. It is the one that Mike just
      recently listed on eBay.

      I just wanted to take a moment (as many of you have before me) and
      thank Mike for an amazing work of art. His attention to detail and
      devotion to his craft are incredible!! I can truly say that he has
      more talent in his little finger, than I have in my entire body.

      Thanks again Mike. I've wanted this for such a long time.

      Respectfully,

      Randy Havener

    • Randy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
        Thanks Jim!
        I'm working on a way to display it now.
        If what I have in mind works for me, I'll send a picture.

        RRH

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
        <probecontrol@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for writing, Randy--and congratulations on being the most
        recent winner of Mike's Scanner prop.

        > It's really an authentic work of art, isn't it? :)
        >
        > Thanks for sharing--
        >
        > Jim Alexander

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
          Hello All,

          I have not posted because I've been very busy.

          I just thought I would stick my head in the door an say hello.

          My mom is doing really good and we all expect her to be home soon.

          Thank You! - To Everyone - for your thoughts and prayers.

          Thanks, Randy, Jim for the kind words on the Scanners. :}

          Have a great day All.

          Mike

          --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Randy" <rooster1056@...>
          wrote:

          > Thanks Jim!
          > I'm working on a way to display it now.
          > If what I have in mind works for me, I'll send a picture.
          >
          > RRH
          >
          > --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
          > <probecontrol@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks for writing, Randy--and congratulations on being the most
          > recent winner of Mike's Scanner prop.
          > >
          > > It's really an authentic work of art, isn't it? :)
          > >
          > > Thanks for sharing--
          > >
          > > Jim Alexander

        • K. A. Shipman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007