Re: I have the SEARCH pilot and all 23 episodes if you're looking...

  • buynblind
    Message 1 of 37 , May 19, 2007
      It depends on what we're talking about here. Are these simply burns of
      the episodes that were on guba.com? Or are they better quality
      transfers? Why not send a free set to Jim so he can check them out for
      the rest of us? I'd take Jim's word for it. If the quality is decent,
      you could have a whole buncha customers.
      Message 37 of 37 , May 23, 2007
        Hello Richard
        There were 4 Cyborg books.
        1. Cyborg.
        2. Operation Nuke
        3. High Crystal
        4. Cyborg IV

        Caiden did the eye as well from book 2, mostly to tie into the TV series
        citing that the technology that got the limbs working gave sufficient
        advances for the eye.

        Considering that '24' takes place over a 24 hour period, you would really
        have to be unlucky for your mobile phone to run out of power during that
        time.

        Hello Michael
        Some of the accessories missed in the televised Six Million Dollar Man was
        the gas gun finger and the side of the hand re-enforced for a decent karate
        blow.

        Gotta go

        Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
        http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
        THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
        THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

        AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
        SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
        DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
        SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

        Play your part in making history - Email Britain!
        http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/