'Adonis File' Photos/Article

    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2007
      GREAT photos/articles, Don! Amazing detective work, sir! HOW did you possibly dig those up? Library microfiche?

      Jim Alexander
      =====================

      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2007
        Great photos.

        But can't help feeling a bit sad when I see Bixby and Benet when you
        realize what happened to them.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2007
          --- In probe_control, "Jim Alexander" wrote:
          > GREAT photos/articles, Don! Amazing detective work, sir! HOW did
          > you possibly dig those up? Library microfiche?
          > =====================

          Hi Jim: Yes, indeed, those articles are from library microfilm
          scans. Several other articles from 1972 are in various other folders
          as well, not just in the Hugh O'Brian folder. I have a few other
          articles I'll be posting soon.

          It is indeed sad what happened to Bill Bixby and Brenda Benet after
          1972. This has been written about in Hollywood Babylon among other
          places, along with many other sad Hollywood stories. For those who
          are curious, you can look up their bios at the Internet Movie
          Database, and each has an article listed at Wikipedia.
        • Marta Dawes
          Message 4 of 4 , May 15, 2007
            If anyone deserved happiness it was Bill Bixby. I've never heard anything
            bad said about him, and his life after their son died was just unending
            tragedy. He kept his spirits up, though, and went on in a positive frame of
            mind, something I'm not sure I could have done. He was just an all-around
            nice person and I really do still miss him.

            Marta

            http://www.steveandmarta.com - See the 2004 Twilight Zone Convention page!

            All we are saying...
            is give Peace a chance. - John Lennon

            "Frodo lives!" - "The Lord of the Rings," J. R. R. Tolkien