Re: New SEARCH Article on the Web

  • ronaldheld
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Thanks for the link, Jim.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
      <probecontrol@...> wrote:

      > Beau Smith, a long-time staple of comicdom has written a really
      nice overview of SEARCH in his weekly blog, read by thousands (if not
      hundreds of thousands) of movie, TV and comic book fans and industry
      insiders. As I requested, he mentions www.probecontrol.com
      prominently.

      > I mailed episode DVDs to Beau, but offered no input regarding what
      he wrote regarding the show. I hope y'all like what he had to say.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        --- In probe_control, "Jim Alexander" wrote:
        > See http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/busted/

        Hi Jim: Thanks for sharing the link. That was a neat article. Maybe
        it will gain us more new members. It again raises the question
        everyone else has asked: Why has this series never been rerun
        anywhere except overseas?

        Be nice if Warners would do an overseas DVD release...

        Since Leslie Stevens and many of the key cast are no longer with us,
        the comic book form might be a different way to explore getting a
        revival of "Search." But I'm sure they would find ways to re-imagine
        it into a copy of "24," which would destroy the point. Just do a "24"
        comic book then.