New SEARCH Article on the Web

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      Beau Smith, a long-time staple of comicdom has written a really nice overview of SEARCH in his weekly blog, read by thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of movie, TV and comic book fans and industry insiders. As I requested, he mentions www.probecontrol.com prominently.

      I mailed episode DVDs to Beau, but offered no input regarding what he wrote regarding the show. I hope y'all like what he had to say.

      See http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/busted/

    • ronaldheld
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Thanks for the link, Jim.

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          --- In probe_control, "Jim Alexander" wrote:
          > See http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/busted/

          Hi Jim: Thanks for sharing the link. That was a neat article. Maybe
          it will gain us more new members. It again raises the question
          everyone else has asked: Why has this series never been rerun
          anywhere except overseas?

          Be nice if Warners would do an overseas DVD release...

          Since Leslie Stevens and many of the key cast are no longer with us,
          the comic book form might be a different way to explore getting a
          revival of "Search." But I'm sure they would find ways to re-imagine
          it into a copy of "24," which would destroy the point. Just do a "24"
          comic book then.